[mythtv-users] Sky One

Chris Hembrow chris.hembrow at pixelseventy2.net
Wed Feb 15 22:09:55 UTC 2006

I, like I suspect many others here, record sky through a pvr250 using
an ir blaster. This was my initial setup for 9 months before I added a
dvb card. I agree that the ir blaster is not ideal, but the only other
option seems to be a device ( like
http://www.heenan.me.uk/control-sky-from-pc/ ) which acts as the sky
ir extender and plugs into the second rf-out on the digibox. I am
planning to try and builld one of these myself, it seems like a much
more effective solution that the ir blaster