[mythtv-users] 16x9 stretch mode on ConvertX sourced streams

Dave Pippenger riven at particle-man.com
Wed Feb 15 11:29:08 UTC 2006

I have a dual tuner setup with a pvr-250 and a plextor ConvertX. I have been
using 16x9 stretch mode for some time but when I upgraded to 0.19 I found that
any streams coming from my Plextor no longer "stretch". The pvr-250 continues
to display I expect, but from what I can tell the plextor is showing 16x9
instead of 16x9 stretch. When I toggle the aspect ratio options I can see the
myth OSD change it's shape a bit, but the video remains exactly the same
between 16x9 and 16x9 stretch.

If anyone has any ideas on how I can get my 0.18 16x9 stretch back I would
greatly appreciate it.

Dave Pippenger