[mythtv-users] Hitting Zap2It too hard?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Feb 15 05:32:00 UTC 2006

> I was just looking through my mythfilldatabase log.  I'm seeing a lot
> of these lines:
>
> 2006-02-14 13:44:10.792 Data Refresh needed because offset day 6 has
> less than 4 programs per channel for the 6PM - midnight time window
> for channels that normally have data. We want at least 920 programs,
> but only found 800

Can you run mythfilldatabase manually with the "-v channel" option and
email me the output? (to me, not the list).

The -v channel will cause it to print out some numbers about the number of
channels and programs found when it performs that check.

> hitting Zap2It up for more data than I ought to be?  Could this be
> due to my having DirectTV's PPV and Music channels listed even though
> there's no real data there?

Possibly.  If you could make note of which channels these are in the
email when you send the logs, it would help me try to work around this
issue if that is what it is.

--
Chris Pinkham