[mythtv-users] Scheduling question

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Wed Feb 15 01:46:16 UTC 2006

So there is this show on weekly that I want to record. Its transmitted in
the afternoon and the middle of the night. I missed the first transmission
but caught the overnight one by setting up a 'record once a week on this
channel' rule.

Now I can't seem to be able to change it to the same rule but on the
afternoon transmission so I get to watch the show a day earlier than at
present.

What is the magic incantation to remove all rules associated with a show
so I can start again? I'm ending up having to 'force' the earlier showing
now :-(

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks