[mythtv-users] HDTV video output

David O daveo78 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 20:32:21 UTC 2006

  I have the same exact tv, what I did was copy all the info from the DDC(I
think thats what its called) into in my Xorg.log.  It worked perfectly (you
can even input the color correction and things of that nature) but does have
some overscan; which is expected.      I am a little curious as to whether
I'm actually outputting at HD quality.  I do not have the "interlace" option
at the end of my modeline(and yes its 1920x540 taken from the ddc info of
the tv).  I had put that at the end and it wouldn't start x complaining
about that option.  Why, if I'm taking modelines directly from the TV which
is native 1080i; would a 1080i modeline not work?