[mythtv-users] mythweb 0.19 crashing backend??

Jeff Simpson jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu
Tue Feb 14 16:37:27 UTC 2006

I just installed mythweb 0.19, and all was well (once I plowed through
webapp-config in gentoo and found the README file that gentoo decided not to
install for me, got the AllowOverride set to All, etc)

I clicked "Delete and Re-Record" and all heck broke lose. I got a full page
of PHP errors and the backend crashed. "Invalid response to
MYTH_PROTO_VERSION" or something similar (I didn't copy it, I wanted to see
if it was reproducable first). I know the versions are the same, I just
installed it today (and previous versions of mythweb didn't even have that
button).

Thoughts? Has this happened to anyone else? Is it just me, or should a web
app not be able to crash mythbackend? it just lost something it was
recording while I was playing with the web app.

 - Jeff