[mythtv-users] Teletext subtitles on mythtv 0.19

Peter Andersson peter at legio.mine.nu
Tue Feb 14 03:13:07 UTC 2006

Thanks for the quick reply!
Actually i think that at least some european countries use teletext
subtitles even on dvb (but i'm not sure about this). I have to go to
different teletext pages in order to get subtitles displayed. In sweden,
for instance, the standard page is 199.
I definetly have dvb compiled into the backend. I'm recording with my dvb
cards right now :)

/Peter