[mythtv-users] Teletext subtitles on mythtv 0.19

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Tue Feb 14 00:24:47 UTC 2006

First of all, subtitles aren't transmitted via teletext on DVB :)

And secondly, yup DVB subtitles does work with 0.19, you need to turn it
on by pressing m (For menu) and scrolling down to "Subtitles" and
selecting subtitles.

Thirdly, if that doesn't work, the backend needs to be compiled with DVB
support if you compiled it yourself.  Tho looking in your compile
options it seems that you've got it included already anyway.

Hope this is of some help :)

Cheers - Piers