[mythtv-users] DVICo Fusion Gold - v4l?

Bill Suit bsuit at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 13 23:42:46 UTC 2006

Thanks to Kirby and Noah. It is OTA ATSC. I own the Fusion 5 Gold +, remote
and all. I do want an IR remote and was going to eventually wind up with a
Harmony remote. Not immediately though.

My back/front end is a Silverstone LC-14M, with the iMon built in. It, too,
has a remote. I've got remotes coming and going. Hopefully, 1 of them will
work.

Looks like I'll have to pick up an additional card.

Why not one with hw encoding on it? The pvr-150 doesn't have the encoder does
it?

TIA,
Bill