[mythtv-users] remove videos from database

Josh TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com
Mon Feb 13 17:37:06 UTC 2006

George Nassas wrote:
> On 12-Feb-06, at 5:08 PM, Khanh Tran wrote:
>

>> Just going into the Video Manager will reindex the empty folder and
>> ask you if you'd like to remove each video.
>>

> Duh! Of course. What was I thinking?  :/
>
> - George

Well, almost. The resolution worked great to cleanup the same issue I
had with my other recordings, but the recordings I'm trying to remove
from Myth are ones that I recorded from the TV. They had names like
23p8o9473984703214938.nuv and such. So I'm 1/2 way to completing my
cleanup job. I already noticed another question similar to mine since we
have started this thread so once I figure this out, I'll be sure to put
a page in the Wiki on it... unless, of course, this issue has been
addressed in .19, which I upgraded to this morning.

Also as a side note, I finally got MySQL admin to connect to the backend
DB and I STILL can figure out what table they are stored in.

Thanks guys!

Josh

Josh

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This
message may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and
as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail, and delete the original message.