[mythtv-users] Upgrading to 0.19 on fedora

Matthew Geier matthew at sleeper.apana.org.au
Mon Feb 13 09:52:43 UTC 2006

Axel Thimm wrote:

> So either be safe and wait, or be brave and activate dl.atrpms.net's
> testing area and be a tester.

  I've just put the ATrpms on my FC4 machine. The upgrade seems to have
been painless, but now the front end keeps crashing - it just quit on me
in the middle of South Park (Live TV). It had earlier crashed a few
times while I was channel surfing.

  I haven't looked further yet. I've got a kill/restart button
programmed on my remote, I just hit it and restart the front end...

  The backend has so far behaved.

  When i'm feeling a little more active, ill try and generate a useful
bug report. :-)