[mythtv-users] Controlling where commercial flagging happens

Ronald Pijnacker pijnacker at dse.nl
Mon Feb 13 07:28:32 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Since this weekend, I've added a slave backend to my setup, which uses a
PVR-250 for recording and writes the stream to an NFS mounted
filesystem.
Since there is hardly a CPU in the system, I would like the master
backend to perform everything other than the actual capturing.

Is there a way of setting the system up as such. I found a toggle that
said "Commercial flagging only on the recording host", but turning that
off does not do what I want.

This setup still runs 0.18.1 (sorry :)

Groeten,

  Ronald.