[mythtv-users] 0.19 is out

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Feb 12 21:53:33 UTC 2006

> thats a good point isaac. time to start getting some money out of this.
> perhaps you should have two links? One for Isaac and one for the myth team?

I know for a fact that Isaac is very against the idea of accepting
donations/etc. for his work on mythtv.  If you really want to contribute
something, try donating to a charity like the EFF.  Or better yet,
contribute to mythtv itself.

As for myself, I keep a donations page on my site (though I also urge
people to contribute to good charities instead -- I make more than
enough money to buy my own toys), and have some google adwords on the
nuvexport svn page that people are welcome to click on.

-Chris