[mythtv-users] Seek table rebuilding for MPEG-2 broken in 0.18.1, alas

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Feb 12 18:45:06 UTC 2006

On 02/12/2006 12:14 PM, Yeechang Lee wrote:
> However, I can't figure out how to rebuild the seek tables for the
> newly-reinserted past two months' worth of programs. I've tried both
> 'mythcommflag --video xyz.nuv' and 'mythcommflag --rebuild' and
> neither changes the status quo [3].
mythcommflag --rebuild -f xyz.nuv

--video is for non-Myth videos (i.e. AVI's, etc.), thus the description,
"Rebuild the seektable for a video (non-recording) file."

Or, you can use "-c" and "-s" (both) to specify chanid and starttime
instead of "-f" for filename.  You might also be able to use
"mythcommflag --rebuild --all", too, but I haven't tried that for a long
time.

Once done rebuilding the seektable for all your videos, you can do
commflagging with

mythcommflag --all

HTH.

Mike