[mythtv-users] chaning input for a PVR-350

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 02:26:08 UTC 2006

On 11/02/06, Marcel Janssen <korgull at home.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to record something from the S-video input of my pvr-350 but I can't
> find out how to change to that input using mythtv.
> I have tried pressing "C" but than I get the same tuner channel and not
> another input.
> Do I need to set up something before I can use this ?

Likely you haven't set up another video source that uses the S-Video
input with a channel(s) for MythTV to use. If not, that's what you
need to do.

Note the S-Video input does not tune in the same manner as the tuner
(as it is a direct input) and the freqid is to allow an external
channel change program (e.g. an IR blaster) to control a tuneable
source connected via S-Video/composite in the PVR card, such as a
cable/satellite box.

Nick