[mythtv-users] Security Cameras with motion sensor to record

Nathan Allen Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Sun Feb 12 00:35:13 UTC 2006

I have several security camers connected to my mythtv system, I mostly use
the one in the baby room to check on my son, but I also have one at the
front and back doors of the house. I have motion sensors connected to an
HAI OmniPro system and can access that system via my linux boxes. I would
like to set it up so that the front and back door cameras record for 5 min
after the motion sensor goes off. Is there a command I can send myth to
record off a specific card and channel for x min from the command line?

><>
Nathan Stratton
nathan at robotics.net
http://www.robotics.net