[mythtv-users] erasing missing files

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Feb 11 20:22:08 UTC 2006

On 02/11/06 04:02, sarvinc at fastmail.fm wrote:

>I know this was covered recently in the last month or so, but I can't seem to
>find the actual answer in the archives. While setting-up MythTV I recently
>erased some shows via the command line. Now in the "Watch Recordings" and
>"Delete Recordings" they still show up. I know I'm supposed to re-create the
>file and let Mythtv erase it.

Once 0.19 is released, you can just delete the recordings from the list
(using either Watch Recordings or Delete Recordings) even if the file
doesn't exist.  You just get an extra prompt saying something to the
effect of "Error - file does not exist" and asking if you still want to
delete the recording from the database.

Mike