[mythtv-users] Zap2it Labs: Temporary scale-back to 3 days of listings

Preston Crow pc-mythtv06a at crowcastle.net
Sat Feb 11 16:33:45 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-02-11 at 11:18 -0500, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> And for what it's worth (just so my position is clear), you guys *rock*
> for doing this at all (much less for free).  :-)  I'd just like to help
> all involved to make it work even better on both sides.

Here! Here!

The biggest thing we need from the Myth side is support for video inputs
with a subset of the channels from a listing (or better yet a
combination of different listings).  In my case, I have separate
listings for digital and analog cable because I use different inputs
(one is through the cable box).  I also have a separate listing for
digital cable from the next town over for my QAM tuner.

That's three separate listings that I download when I really only need
Myth to use three separate subsets of one set of listings.  Granted,
there isn't a lot of redundancy, but there is some, and the overhead is
tripled.

--PC