[mythtv-users] erasing missing files

sarvinc@fastmail.fm sarvinc at fastmail.fm
Sat Feb 11 09:02:52 UTC 2006

I know this was covered recently in the last month or so, but I can't seem to
find the actual answer in the archives. While setting-up MythTV I recently
erased some shows via the command line. Now in the "Watch Recordings" and
"Delete Recordings" they still show up. I know I'm supposed to re-create the
file and let Mythtv erase it. What I don't know is the name of the file
missing. How would I find that? It's probably in a date base some where, and
if it is, how would I go about erasing it from the data base? I'm unfamiliar
with mysql and would prefer not to mess with it if at all possible.