[mythtv-users] query about others using via mini-itx systems

Michael Fox fox.michael at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 06:52:58 UTC 2006

On 2/11/06, Jon Whitear <jon at whitear.org> wrote:
> I have an M10000 that I use as a diskless frontend - it PXE boots from
> the backend. My video source is SD DVB-T, for which it works very well.

Did you make any notes of your setup/install?

What distro is the backend and frontend?

I currently only do SD DVB-T also, so will do that with the frontend,
however should I upgrade the backend, its hoped the frontend would
then go on to support it too.

Got any references you used for your setup I can look at, and could
you quote me the exact VIA model of the system board.

Thanks