[mythtv-users] 0.19 MythWeb + MythStreamTV

John Biundo johnbiundo at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 10 06:45:34 UTC 2006

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 01/25/2006 02:07 PM, Jesse Guardiani wrote:
>
>>I'm curious: Since MythWeb will have gone through a rewrite in 0.19,
>>will compatible versions of MythTVBurnDVD and MythStreamTV
>>be available when 0.19 is released? In other words, do versions of those
>>patches exist now against SVN MythWeb?
>>

> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/175486#175486
>
> Mike

Does anyone know if this project is up-to-date?

The archive file for mythstreamtv at
http://jogibear9988.dyndns.org:2080/ appears to be corrupt as pointed
out in the mythtv-dev thread Mike referred to above.  There was no
adequate response to this issue by the person who runs the jogibear
site.  (He replied to a message pointing out possible corruption, but
seemed to miss or ignore the point about corruption).  That was a few
weeks ago.

I've also had a problem trying to compile ffmpeg according to the
various instructions in the mythstreamtv readme file.

On an ubuntu 5.10 system with gcc 4.0, make produces:

In file included from avcodec.h:14,
                  from common.c:28:
common.h:67: error: array type has incomplete element type
common.h:71: error: array type has incomplete element type
make[1]: *** [common.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mythtv/ffmpeg-0.4.9-pre1/libavcodec'
make: *** [lib] Error 2

Wondering if anyone's got this running on a relatively recent vintage
system?  (FWIW, I'm running SVN, rev 8906).

Thanks for any pointers.

John