[mythtv-users] MythStreamTV installing on FC4 - howto!?

David Bennett davidbennett1979 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 01:34:27 UTC 2006

I am looking for some installation instructions on how to install
MythStreamTV on an FC4. Something that compliments Jarod's
instructions (which I followed to a T) would be ideal.

I have searched the net but the plugins homepage reveals no
instructions and the only guides I have found seem to require that it
be compiled from source (which I wouldn't even know where to begin.)

I got some great tips on installing Mythburn DVD on here, so I am
hoping someone might be able to lend a hand with MythStreamTV.

Thank you,
david