[mythtv-users] Zap2it outage?

Jaymz Ringler jringler at unitedtransport.net
Thu Feb 9 22:09:29 UTC 2006

> I wondered about that too.  However, I emailed Zap2It and they've told
> me that they haven't intentionally blacklisted my IP.  In fact, the
> Zap2It forums show that this problem is sporadically affecting others
> (who are not in the Lower Mainland), and the Zap2It response indicated
> they had a ticket open on the issue.

I'm in Lincoln Nebraska and am suffering with a few others here.   Like
I said before it's just a few of us that are on a certain isp here in
town.

I emailed them yesterday about it and they did open a ticket on it.

I have also emailed ATT Worldnet about it since it seems that it is
their router that is the last link in the mishap.