[mythtv-users] Wake On Lan anyone?

Mudit Wahal mwahal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 18:47:04 UTC 2006

Chad,

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gkernel/

I use ethtool to set WOL feature. But I had to call it from the init.d
scripts everytime the system reboots. Otherwise, it wont set it for
the next time. You also need to enable WOL feature on your bios. From
another linux box, I use ether-wake to send the magic packet. My
network dvd player can also send WOL packet to my myth backend.

Hope it helps.

Thanks
Mudit