[mythtv-users] (no subject)

mstrimel@comcast.net mstrimel at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 17:36:33 UTC 2006

>hi,
>My last few recordings have been:
>2hrs scheduled .... 1:37 actually recorded
>1 hr scheduled .... :37 minutes actually recorded
>2 hours scheduled ... 46 minutes actually recorded.
>
>The backend log shows the recording start/stop commands being given at the right times. mythbackend doesn't seem to have crashed.
>
>My card is PVR-150, and mythtv 0.18.1 compiled from source.
>

>>File sizes? Are you hitting a 2GB limit for the file system you've
>>chosen, perhaps?

>> Mike

I checked again last night, and now it's even truncating very short recordings (30 min. show becomes 9 min.), so I think it's not that.

The only other thing I changed lately was to toss out my patch cable and start recording sound directly from the bus.  I did that because recording from my sound card had mysteriously stopped working (despite **many** adjustments to the mixer, research and attempts to fix the problem).  Could recording from the btaudio device be causing the recordings to stop early for some reason?

thanks
Mary