[mythtv-users] Running mythsetup from a Windows PC running Cygwin

Ray Benjamin raybenjamin at comcast.net
Tue Feb 7 21:53:22 UTC 2006

Tried the suggestion below, but couldn't find a line allow
X-forwarding yes. I did find the line:

# ForwardX11 no

so I uncommented it, restarted ssh, and tried again, with exactly the
same result. I also checked the manpage for ssh_config. It doesn't
have anything about allow X-forwarding, but it sounds like ForwardX11
is what I was looking for.

Any further ideas?

Thanks,
   Ray