[mythtv-users] MythTV Compile Options

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Tue Feb 7 02:12:09 UTC 2006

On Feb 6, 2006, at 5:16 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> Brian Wood wrote:

<Snipped for Brevity>

> Just turn off OpenGL vsync with a setting in 0.18-fixes or higher and
> turn on XvMC.
>
> Mike

OK, Gentoo's "Ebuild" system can be your friend or your enemy :-) I
need to find the correlation between Gentoo's "USE" flags and the
config options, but you have certainly pointed me in the correct
direction. Thanks as always.

I have the usual problem, the system is working well enough that I do
not want to take it down for "improvement". Guess I'll have to de-
commission my P4 and set it up as a Myth Development box.