[mythtv-users] Anyone using a Damn Small Machine?

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Mon Feb 6 23:44:08 UTC 2006

Francesco,

Francesco Peeters wrote:

> Yes, but that doesn't write DVD's...
>
> If I do this, I want to be able to burn my programs to DVD on it as well.
> I do not want to have to go to my backend to burn my CD's (in a box that
> is in my attick)...
>
> And obviously the only one with the Superdrive is the most expensive one...

Good point, I've already got a DVD RW on another machine, and I have 3
other frontends, all non-Mac.  I guess you could plonk a cheap DVDRW in
a cheap external firewire case - be more useful that way.  I do that for
a DVD-ROM drive as my Mac Mini's DVD ROM drive still doesn't have a RPC1
patch yet :(

Cheers - Piers