[mythtv-users] New mythtv problem

Art Fore art.fore at comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 05:42:06 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-02-05 at 22:43 -0600, Korey Fort wrote:
> [...]

No, it did not work. Tried several variations like putting the
_mythfrontend before the ivtvctl statements, no luck.

I did find though that I have to execute the ivtvctl commands after
mythfrontend and then change channels for it to take effect. If I go out
of mythfrontend, then back in, have to do it all over again.

I noticed a mythbackend.sh there. It just does a
kdesu /etc/init.d/mythbackend restart. Added the ivtvctl lines after
that, it did noting.

Art