[mythtv-users] Update to my new system

JDeGraw coffee412 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 00:14:01 UTC 2006

Thanks Chris,

Actually my wife is somewhat illiterate to computers. So there is some
stigma there. Last thing I had to do was fix the mplayer/remote not
working when playing files. Got that out of the way by going back thru
jarrod's guild for the part I missed.

Listen, I havent tested this out because the game is on (Super Bowl) but
I added the commands to syc video and audio while watching a movie. I
have the old black and grey remote from a pvr 250. I hit the VOL+ key
and it should speed up the audio by .1 of a second per punch. Just the
opposite with the VOL-. Here are the lines for the .lircdrc file below:

# Adjust sound back .1 seconds
 begin
 prog = mplayer
 button = VOL-