[mythtv-users] nuvexport manual

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sun Feb 5 19:40:27 UTC 2006

On Sun, Feb 05, 2006 at 04:49:47PM +0000, Christopher Friend wrote:
> i have no idea how to reply to stuff... hmm... hopefully this ends up in the
> right place anyways...
>
> nuvexport manual:
>
> http://www.inaudible.co.uk/nuvexport
>
> it's a start... I've put in everything I've written down so far. You'll just
> have to trust me on the deinterlacing bit.
>
> The MythTV wiki manual looks good, though I dunno if they'd want stuff about
> another program in it.

By all means, please feel free to post your material on the wiki, on
a new page for nuvexport, if there isn't such a page already. We're
interested in any material related to MythTV which won't get the
development team sued (for living in the US where the DMCA holds sway :-).

Cheers,
-- jra
Unofficial Editor-In-Chief

	A: No.
	Q: Should I include quotations after my message body?