[mythtv-users] nuvexport manual

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Feb 5 19:18:51 UTC 2006

> Does anyone know a better place to mention it, nuvexport doesn't really have
> a proper page, and I'm sure it'll be of use for someone. Also, does anyone
> wanna contribute stuff, I really don't know much about the program or
> options other than the results I get, but I've tried my best to explain a
> few things in it.

Contacting the author really helps, too.  :)

The guy who was working on the man page for nuvexport suddenly stopped a
long time ago.  I don't even know why I bother to include the file in
the installer anymore.  If you'd be interested in maintaining the man
page, please let me know (that goes for anyone else, too).

Anyway, I agree with the other posters here.  Put it into the mythtv
wiki.  I've pondered on and off including nuvexport within the mythtv
svn repository, and will eventually do so after I get a set of perl hook
libraries merged into libmyth so I can control some version-related
stuff more easily.  Thus, the mythtv wiki will be the perfect place to
keep things if my own nuvexport wiki goes away.  (and feel free to pull
the nuvexport debug wiki entry over there, too)

-Chris