[mythtv-users] nuvexport manual

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 12:57:03 UTC 2006

On 2/5/06, Christopher Friend <christopher_friend at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know a better place to mention it, nuvexport doesn't really have
> a proper page, and I'm sure it'll be of use for someone. Also, does anyone
> wanna contribute stuff, I really don't know much about the program or
> options other than the results I get, but I've tried my best to explain a
> few things in it.

Great idea.  I am sure the author(s) of nuvexport would appreciate the
help.  I definately don't fully know what most of the options do, but
I use nuvexport all the time and I think it is brilliant.

Perhaps this guide could go on the wiki (http://wiki.mythtv.org) which
is looking just great I might add.

Also, I could try and contribute some stuff but I don't know the
technical background to things like de-interlacing or denoising,
though I could guess.

Anyways, keep the list informed of your progress :P

Whytey

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.