[mythtv-users] OS X & MythFrontend 0.18.1 with plugins

Michael Fox fox.michael at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 00:15:29 UTC 2006

On 2/5/06, David Snider <dsnider at thesniderpad.com> wrote:
> I think the edit mode is broken in 0.18.1 and was only fixed in an
> SVN release.  Can you elaborate on the why it can't be used?

You hit e to use edit mode on the OSX frontend and it just beachballs,
and does nothing.. no edit menu appears.

I guess when 0.19 comes out I will compile my backend to use it and
then get a new osx client for 0.19 on osx. If edit mode then works on
osx client then I will be happy, as I can use it (since eventually
backend machine will be headless, so cant use frontend on it).