[mythtv-users] X-box Frontend Shutdown Issues

David Bennett davidbennett1979 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:42:10 UTC 2006

i'm having some on-again, off-again troubles with my Xbox frontend.

For weeks on end when I choose "Exit MythTV and shutdown" my Xbox will
power down.
And then suddenly for a few weeks it will only exit to Flux but not power down.

I don't believe I have changed anything (the hostname changes itself
all the time!) and I can't figure out how to force it to shutdown when
I exit MythTV.

I usually forget about it and then every once in awhile it will fix itself.

Suffice it to say its back to not shutting down... any ideas?

thank you
david