[mythtv-users] Mythtv on powerpc

Wade Maxfield mythtv at hotblack.co.nz
Fri Feb 3 04:37:59 UTC 2006

>Both of the release builds were on Jan 11.  I fixed the one titled
>MythTV 0.18.1-fixes Frontend for MacOSX
>
>This URL
>
><http://www.thesniderpad.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=36&func=fileinfo&id=104>http://www.thesniderpad.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=36&func=fileinfo&id=104

That doesn't work on my G5 running 10.4.4.  I've just finished
downloading it, and when I try to launch it the icon zooms, and it
briefly appears in my dock, but then it silently dies (or just
quits), never opening any windows or showing any error messages.

I can't find any logs that mention it launching or crashing so I'm
stumped as to why it's not working.

I have a version of 0.18.1 (created 27 May 2005) that works fine so
I'm not certain what my machine might have missing ompared to yours...

  - Wade