[mythtv-users] nuvexport HD content captured via firewire

N Dugas normdugas at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 2 22:28:57 UTC 2006

I've played around and got my myth box capturing from firewire almost
100% now thanks to all the tips I've picked up from the liswt and the
archives.  What I'm trying to do now is nuvexport a show I've recorded
in HD.  In nuvexport, I export as a DVD (option 5) and use all of the
defaults.  What I end up with is a video that has it's colour all messed
up.  It's like a band of green rolling by all the time.  Has anyone else
seen this and is there a way to correct this?

I'm running the following versions on Gentoo:
nuvexport-02._pre20060118
ffmpeg-04.9_p20051216

Thanks,
Norm