[mythtv-users] Cost of MythTV Machines

Chris Hembrow chris.hembrow at pixelseventy2.net
Thu Feb 2 14:31:53 UTC 2006

my Epia V10000 (1ghz, no acceleration of any kind) will quite happily
play back xvids, even at fairly high quality. I haven't got exact
figures, but I've not yet come across an xvid I can't happily watch on
it. It won't play DVD or MPEG2 at all, which is why I want to replace
it with an M10000, or even better the fanless sp8000