[mythtv-users] Cable Box and PVR-350 Question

Chris Ribe chrisribe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 01:59:48 UTC 2006

Only slightly on topic, but is there any good reason apart from saving space
in your in case, to get a PVR-350?

I recently upgraded my frontend to make it HD capable, and I am thinking
about using the old parts to build a remote FE/SBE.  I thought about getting
a PVR-350 t oget anouther tuner + tv out on a single card, but then I
realized a cheap FX5200 w/ S-Video out and a PVR-150 cost about $60 less
than a PVR-350.  ($36+68 vs. $169).