[mythtv-users] MythTV how-to and MacOS X build

Jens Baumeister jens.baumeister at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 23:45:30 UTC 2006

On 2/2/06, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/2/06, Kevin Kuphal <kuphal at dls.net> wrote:
> > It would be better to contribute information to the MythTV wiki rather
> > than your own site
> >
> > http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/
>
> But can you put a 30MB file for download there?

I think he was just referring to the text portion of the page. Thanks
for your work and for hosting the download, btw, although I'll wait
until 0.19 ist officially released before I upgrade my systems.
(Backend is on Gentoo, and I don't feel like mucking about with the
svn-ebuild, so I have to wait till a official release comes around
before I upgrade. SHowuldn't be too long now, though.)

Jens