[mythtv-users] MythTV and LVM

Ryan Pisani mythtv at frouse3.homelinux.com
Wed Feb 1 04:32:34 UTC 2006

Jarod --
Are you using md tools to manage your previously stated RAID-5? I'm
curious, as I had looked into growing RAID5 and it appears that mdadm will
allow you to grow a linear array of disks. I'm using an older version of
md so maybe that is the issue. I'm assuming if you grow RAID-5 the
software handles redistributing the data and parity?

thanks
Ryan