[mythtv-users] 3x Dvico Fusion DVB-T Lite cards in one backend?

Chris Henderson jchendo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 03:28:26 UTC 2006

Thanks for the replys,

Well I have used the line " well darling I need a new 200GB HDD as well.
Because the cache on the shitty 80GB HDD is not going to cope with the three
streams at the same time. But the  8MB cache onteh new drive will do fine."

And she just looked at me in that way. you know the one. i know she was
thinking " Dam hes got me".

Anyway I will get another Dvico as I was planing on creating a
storage/transcoding server. So if there is a problem with that chipset I can
just dump it into that.

Michael,
I live in Melbourne, eastern area.

CH