[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.19 -> xbox and mac osx frontends (anyone done this with svn?)

Robert Anderson riznob at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 00:42:38 UTC 2006

On 1/31/06, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a 0.19 build for MacOS X ?
> I tried to build it yesterday and I get some compilation issues, error
> etc..

> > an xbox

I don't have a webpage for this. I have posted the current version of the
0.18.1 torrent here:
http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3423245

I plan to post to the same site once the new torrent is available. This will
be a full xebian dist with mythtv installed and configured. The
documentation will help you customize the config for your environment.

--
Rob Anderson
riznob at gmail.com