[mythtv-users] Mythtv and harmony 880

Andrew Lyon andrew.lyon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 20:54:59 UTC 2006

On 12/29/06, Scott Martin <smartin at steamvalve.com> wrote:
> Mr. Myth wrote:
> > Peter Buelow wrote:

> Just ordered one, Amazon has them for $ 155.00 US
> Thanks for the tip!
> Scott Martin

What are the buttons like on the higher end models? I have a 525 which
works very well with all of my equipment including mythtv (using
technotrend s1500 receiver), but I am not overly impressed with the
buttons on the remote or the general build quality, it feels very
cheap.

Its a shame, I expected a quality product from logitech, the software
is ok, setup was very easy, but the device itself is a bit of a
disappointment.

Andy