[mythtv-users] SOLVED: protocol version mismatch: latest SVN

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Fri Dec 29 01:17:27 UTC 2006

-------- Forwarded Message --------
> From: Greg Woods <greg at gregandeva.net>

> egrep 32\|31 mythplugins/mythweb/includes/mythbackend.php
>  define('MYTH_PROTO_VERSION', 31);
>                      '0',                           // 10 upper 32 bits
>                      '0',                           // 11 lower 32 bits
>                      ' ',                           // 31 recgroup
>                      ' ',                           // 32 commfree
>
> This is what is in the source tree

The problem is that the mythtv and myththemes directory are from the
trunk, but the mythplugins is from the fixes-0.20 branch. I am going to
try something like:

mv mythplugins mythplugins.old
svn co http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mythplugins

(That worked)

Now I just wish I knew how the hell it got this way in the first
place...

--Greg