[mythtv-users] A frontend extension ??!!

Nick Lin topolopulus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 03:11:24 UTC 2006

well.... think about below situation
i just wanna listen music in my room, and my room TV is nearly a 26
size LCD, so i have to turn on LCD or projector, and go ahead to
select item i want, then turn off LCD or projector. Or
i wanna it play something for my kid, but i am out of my room, so i
have to stop my job, go to the room, select the video and make it
play, than go back and continue my job... yes, i am lazy.... :p

ha..... well, my wife does not like put a TV in our room, so..... i
have to think some solution