[mythtv-users] Can't Open HDTV Card

Boleslaw Ciesielski bolek-mythtv at curl.com
Tue Dec 26 01:57:19 UTC 2006

Gray wrote:
> Are you viewing broadcast HDTV?  Maybe I have settings wrong?  I think I
> would pick ATSC and b-cast?  According to the How to I should not need
> any special drivers for my Fusion card?  I am at a loss as to what I
> should check?

If you have trouble then perhaps you should test your card outside of
myth first. Install the dvb-apps package from Fedora Extras and see
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page for more info (in
particular "First steps with a DVB card").

If you still can't get it to work, you can ask on the linux-dvb mailing
list (same www site).

You didn't say what you have tried already, so it's hard to help...

Bolek