[mythtv-users] xine and audio/video sync

Kevin Prudente brewdente at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 23 23:49:20 UTC 2006

I'm using xine (v0.99.4) to watch my DVDs, stored as
*.iso.  My audio
and video are annoyingly out of sync.  Sometimes is a
millisecond and
virtually undetectable, other times the differences
is, at most, a
second.  I've tried to change the audio/video sync
method in the xine
configuration, but it seems that changing that offers
little/no
improvement.  I've watched the *.iso's in mplayer and
the video/audio is
synced perfectly.  Am I better off just switching to
mplayer to watch my
iso files, or is there something I may be able to do
to fix this issue?
Does VLC support remote control yet?  Any help is
appreciated ...

Kevin