[mythtv-users] trouble transcoding to FLV

Henry A Harper III hah at alumni.rice.edu
Sat Dec 23 17:26:20 UTC 2006

> I use the following with my script for a program I call Mythtube:
> mencoder -ofps 12 -of lavf -lavfopts
> i_certify_that_my_video_stream_does_not_use_b_frames -oac lavc
> -lavcopts acodec=mp3:abitrate=32 -channels 1 -srate 22050 -ovc lavc
> -lavcopts
> vcodec=flv:vbitrate=200:cbp:mv0:mbd=2:trell:v4mv:predia=2:dia=2:la
> st_pred=3
> -vop spp,scale=360:240,harddup -o
> /data/www/html/mythtube/$TITLE-$STARTTIME.flv $VIDEODIR/$FILENAME
>
> Here's the post I did if your interested in the flash streaming
> (Mythtube) I setup:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/234501?search_string=myth
tube;#234501

I just got my mythtube setup going this week. Very cool.

I needed to upgrade my "lame" (name of not description of :) ) installation
from stock FC5 / August's atrpms to latest from atrpms since it was throwing
a segfault on the above mp3 codec option. Then I mounted the destination flv
directory via CIFS from my mythbox to my webserver box. Did I mention it's
super cool? Thanks Jeff!