[mythtv-users] Uprage a 18.1 mysqldump to 19

Ronald Kohsman ronald.kohsman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 14:13:18 UTC 2006

Solution for anyone who might care.

I had another suse box laying around with mysql 4.1 ...imported the 4.1dump.

Ran the following command.

shell> *mysqldump --create-options --compatible=mysql40 db_name > dump_file*

you can read the info from here

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/4.1/en/downgrading-to-4-0.html

took the new downgraded dump to the KnoppMyth box with mysql 4.0

bingo up and running

--
Ronald Kohsman
Secure Applications Group